A bit late on this one but then my father has always joked I'll be late for my own funeral. Liz Taylor had it written into her will that she had to arrive fashionably late for her funeral so I'm in good company all of which segues nicely into Kate's latest Listography at Kate Takes 5. What 5 things do you hope that people say about you at your funeral?
Well, amid all the weeping and wailing of the assembled throng I hope people say.......
1. The world will be a poorer place without her
2. That million pound book deal never changed her
3. Isn't that George Clooney at the back? He never got over her you know
4. The Boy is looking well. International Corporate Law must be agreeing with him and look there's The Girl, she's a top investigative journalist you know
5. Isn't it great that thousands of her loyal fans have paid for a wake at the Langham
But what they are most likely to say is......
1. Oh sorry, I thought it was a christening....
2. Did she ever finish that book?
3. There's The Boy with his new wife ..... old but fabulously wealthy , oh, and The Girl too, they must have let her out on a day pass. Celebrity stalking you know....
4. There's The Husband..... poor bastard!
5. Oh well, off down the pub now is it?
And by the way, when the day does come, you're all invited
Guest post by womagwriter Keith Havers
3 days ago